- Address:Hanshan County, Chaohu County, Anhui Province
Bone China and ceramics which is good? The difference between Bone China and ceramics?
1. From the health point of view, the difference in material and technology between Bone China and ceramics determines their grade gap. Bone china is mainly made from animal bone charcoal, and its content is as high as 40% or even more.
2. In terms of technology, the flower surface and glaze of Bone China are fused together, without harmful lead and cadmium. It can be said that it is a real "green environmental protection porcelain", and long-term use is beneficial to human health. Bone china is produced only in Britain, China, Japan, Germany, Russia and Thailand after secondary firing. It is light, compact and hard (twice that of domestic porcelain), and is not easy to wear and crack. It can not crack after heat exchange at 180 ℃ and 20 ℃, and its water absorption rate is less than 0.003%.
3. In terms of heat preservation effect, compared with traditional porcelain, Bone China has better heat preservation property and better taste when drinking coffee or tea;
4. In terms of durability, Bone china is more durable than ordinary ceramics: due to the different composition between Bone China and ordinary porcelain, it can be thinner, stronger and more wear-resistant, and it is not easy to wear and break. The hardness of Bone China should be more than twice of that of ceramics. Bone China will not crack after heat exchange in water at 180 ℃ and 20 ℃. However, in the process of use, it is not necessary to make frequent sudden cooling and sudden heating, because of the expansion and contraction of heat, porcelain products will be easy There is a phenomenon of explosion.
5. In terms of product grade, Bone China is much higher than ordinary ceramics. For a long time, Bone China is a kind of high-grade porcelain recognized by the British royal family and nobles. It has dual value of use and art.